Coveted by FURNITURE & CANVAS ARTISTS worldwide. These are in hot demand for good reason!
Explore the many possibilities of transforming your home & furniture pieces with Re-Design Prima Decor Transfers. Exceptionally detailed, gorgeously composed and effortlessly easy to apply, these transfers will transform your living space.
The finished product will not look like decoupage - the transfer is so “tissue thin” that it will appear as if it was painted on.
Use on walls, furniture, mirrors, wood, doors and many more surfaces. The possibilities are endless.
EASY TO APPLY:
* Can be applied to any clean surface -> wood, mirrors, metal, etc.
* Permanent once applied - would have to sand it to get off
* Can be applied onto painted surfaces - as long as Paint is dry
*. Larger Redesign transfers come in manageable sizes. They can be cut to suit your creative needs
*. Simply peel off the white backing paper, position transfer with low tack tape (painters tape), there is a small adhesive so when laying down the transfer be very careful - once placed it is difficult to move it again, burnish (rub) with tool provided, a little elbow grease, gently pull acetate away from transfer that is now on your substrate surface & voila!
*. After being adhered to surface, the transfer can be sanded using medium grit sanding block, & can be antiqued with wax
- Always seal your transfers after they are on your projects. I use DIY all natural bees wax. It is fine to seal with a non-toxic furniture wax. Brushing wax on will not hurt your transfers.
- Glass windows or mirrors do not need to be sealed. You can wash the glass with water and a damp micro-fiber cloth made for glass. Do not use chemicals to wash the glass.
- Do not use oil based poly to seal. When poly is recommended for sealing it is water based poly. Transfers do not like oil based products.
- If there is any possibility that dust and/or dust from sanding could have deposited into your project, the dust will stick to transfer making it impossible to stick to your project. Also make sure your transfers are stored at all times in the tube with the lids on so they can not get dusty.
- Transfers will not adhere to a waxed piece of furniture. Wax after to seal not before. I use DIY’s All Natural “Big Top” liquid sealer & DIY all natural wax. I also use FAT wax with great results.
Visit (& please give me a “like” on my Instagram & Facebook for inspiration):
Ships from Burlington , Ontario within 1-3 days - I endeavour to ship asap - EXCEPT if a PRE-ORDER/BACKORDER (specified in Ad).
DELAYS:Unfortunately, I am at the mercy of the supplier - the only supplier of the transfers - due to extreme demand, a few select transfers are on backorder. I am in constant contact with supplier to obtain realistic shipping dates & I am very transparent about this in the ads. I am very cx service focused, so if an order is taking too long (sometimes supplier changes their dates of shipment arrivals), I am very quick to issue a full refund, should the cx request this.
A NOTE ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
On the customs declaration I note it as a gift worth $5.
FLAT $6 shipping fee within Canada
FLAT $9 shipping fee